Disable Services with 'msconfig.exe' on Windows 7
How to disable services with the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 7?
If you want to disable a service the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 7, you can follow these steps:
1. Enter "msconfig.exe" in the Start button search box. Then click "msconfig.exe" in the suggested match list.
2. Click "Services tab" and select the service you want to disable, for example, "Adobe Flash Player Update Service".
3. Uncheck the checkbox next to "Adobe Flash Player Update Service".
4. Uncheck the checkbox next to other services you want to disable.
5. Click the "Apply" button.
6. Click "OK" button to save changes. You will see message box:
You may need to restart your computer to apply these changes. Before restarting, save any open files and close all programs.
7. Click "Exit without restart" button. You can restart the system later.
The picture below shows how to disable a service on System Configuration tool, msconfig-exe:
â‡‘â‡‘ Windows 7 Services Tutorials
2016-07-05, 5767👍, 0💬
What is the startup program "CyberLink MediaLibray Service - CLMLSvc_P2G8.exe" on my Windows 8 compu...
Can I remove startup application "ApacheMonitor.exe - Monitor Apache Servers" to speedup my computer...
What is "IKE and AuthIP IPsec Keying Modules" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "IKE and Auth...
Can I disable Windows service "ASP.NET State Service" to speedup my computer? Windows service "ASP.N...
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...