Disable Services with 'msconfig.exe' on Windows 7
How to disable services with the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 7?
If you want to disable a service the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 7, you can follow these steps:
1. Enter "msconfig.exe" in the Start button search box. Then click "msconfig.exe" in the suggested match list.
2. Click "Services tab" and select the service you want to disable, for example, "Adobe Flash Player Update Service".
3. Uncheck the checkbox next to "Adobe Flash Player Update Service".
4. Uncheck the checkbox next to other services you want to disable.
5. Click the "Apply" button.
6. Click "OK" button to save changes. You will see message box:
You may need to restart your computer to apply these changes. Before restarting, save any open files and close all programs.
7. Click "Exit without restart" button. You can restart the system later.
The picture below shows how to disable a service on System Configuration tool, msconfig-exe:
2016-07-05, 4312👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "ASP.NET State Service" to speedup my computer? Windows service "ASP.N...
How to remove realsched.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce securit...
How to remove CLI.exe from startup program list? CLI.exe is a configuration program for the ATI grap...
What is "Interactive Services Detection" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Interactive Servi...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows PowerShell? I want to learn everything about Windows PowerS...