Disable Services with 'msconfig.exe' on Windows 7
How to disable services with the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 7?
If you want to disable a service the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 7, you can follow these steps:
1. Enter "msconfig.exe" in the Start button search box. Then click "msconfig.exe" in the suggested match list.
2. Click "Services tab" and select the service you want to disable, for example, "Adobe Flash Player Update Service".
3. Uncheck the checkbox next to "Adobe Flash Player Update Service".
4. Uncheck the checkbox next to other services you want to disable.
5. Click the "Apply" button.
6. Click "OK" button to save changes. You will see message box:
You may need to restart your computer to apply these changes. Before restarting, save any open files and close all programs.
7. Click "Exit without restart" button. You can restart the system later.
The picture below shows how to disable a service on System Configuration tool, msconfig-exe:
2016-07-05, 3623👍, 0💬
I have two internet connection and 1 DLink Load Balancing router. Can anyone tell me that what is th...
Can I disable Windows service "Intel NCS NetService" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Intel ...
Can I remove startup application "SynTPEnh.exe - Synaptics TouchPad Enhancements" to speedup my comp...
Can I disable Windows service "Smart Card Helper" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Smart Car...
What files are stored in the "C:\Users\<userid >\AppData\Roaming "folder? Can I delete ...