Start/Stop Services with Task Manager on Windows 7
How to start or stop services with Task Manager on Windows 7?
You can start or stop a service with Task Manager on Windows 7 using these steps:
1. Enter "taskmgr.exe" in the Start button search box. Then right-click "taskmgr.exe" in the suggested match list.
2. Select "Run as administrator" from the context menu. You will see the "Task Manager" window.
3. Click the "Services" tab. Then scroll up and down to select the service you are interested in, for example, "Spooler"
4. Right-click "Services". Then select "Start service" or "Stop service" from the context menu. The service will be started or stopped.
If you get an error message of "The operation could not be completed - Access is denied.", you are not running Task Manager as an administrator. Restart with step 1 and 2 correctly.
4. The picture below shows you how to start "Spooler" service with Task Manger:
â‡‘â‡‘ Windows 7 Services Tutorials
2016-07-05, 5326👍, 0💬
What is GoogleUpdaterService.exe - Google Updater Service? GoogleUpdaterService.exe is binary file o...
How to set up Windows Media Center on Windows 7? On a new Windows 7 system, you need to follow these...
Can I disable Windows service "Google Updater Service" to speedup my computer? GoogleUpdaterService....
Can I remove startup application "tfswctrl.exe - Sonic Drive Letter Access Component" to speedup my ...
Using Columnar as the layout for a form as shown in the previous tutorial is good to enter new recor...