Start/Stop Services with Task Manager on Windows 7
How to start or stop services with Task Manager on Windows 7?
You can start or stop a service with Task Manager on Windows 7 using these steps:
1. Enter "taskmgr.exe" in the Start button search box. Then right-click "taskmgr.exe" in the suggested match list.
2. Select "Run as administrator" from the context menu. You will see the "Task Manager" window.
3. Click the "Services" tab. Then scroll up and down to select the service you are interested in, for example, "Spooler"
4. Right-click "Services". Then select "Start service" or "Stop service" from the context menu. The service will be started or stopped.
If you get an error message of "The operation could not be completed - Access is denied.", you are not running Task Manager as an administrator. Restart with step 1 and 2 correctly.
4. The picture below shows you how to start "Spooler" service with Task Manger:
2016-07-05, 649👍, 0💬
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...
How do I move the licenses for the songs that I purchased from an online store to my new computer? T...
What to Do When HelpSvc.exe Is Running Out of Control - Using High CPU and Memory? If you find your ...
What is PHP? PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for W...
Can I disable Windows service "DCOM Server Process Launcher" to speedup my computer? Windows service...