Removing Internet Explorer (IE) 7 Temporary Files
How to remove Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser temporary files?
If you are concerned about your privacy exposure presented by the IE browser temporary files, you should follow this tutorial to remove IE browser temporary files.
1. Run IE browser. Click menu Tools and select Internet Options. The Internet Options dialog box shows up.
2. Click General tab. Then click the "Delete Files..." button. The Delete Files dialog box shows up.
3. Check the "Delete all offline content" checkbox, and click OK button.
4. Click the "Settings..." button. The Settings dialog box shows up.
5. Click "View Files...". You should see an empty folder, indicating all temporary files have been removed.
â‡‘â‡‘ Internet Explorer Tutorials
2007-02-08, 7839👍, 0💬
What is Scheduler.exe - Process - HP Backup Scheduler? Process Scheduler.exe is the backup scheduler...
Why I am getting this "Microsoft Silverlight Update" pop up window? If you have Silverlight 2.0 inst...
What is the scheduled task "\GoogleUpdateTaskMachin eCore"on my Windows 7 computer? "\GoogleUpdateTa...
What files are stored in the "C:\Users\<userid >\AppData\Local"folder? Can I delete th...
What is YInstStarter Class - Download Program Files (DPF)? YInstStarter Class is a Download Program ...