Removing Internet Explorer (IE) 7 Temporary Files
How to remove Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser temporary files?
If you are concerned about your privacy exposure presented by the IE browser temporary files, you should follow this tutorial to remove IE browser temporary files.
1. Run IE browser. Click menu Tools and select Internet Options. The Internet Options dialog box shows up.
2. Click General tab. Then click the "Delete Files..." button. The Delete Files dialog box shows up.
3. Check the "Delete all offline content" checkbox, and click OK button.
4. Click the "Settings..." button. The Settings dialog box shows up.
5. Click "View Files...". You should see an empty folder, indicating all temporary files have been removed.
â‡‘â‡‘ Internet Explorer Tutorials
2007-02-08, 7448👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "GoogleDesktop.exe - Google Desktop Search" to speedup my computer ...
How to Add MP3 Folder to Windows Media Player Library ? 1. Start Windows Media Player. 2. Click the ...
What is the startup program "IDT PC Audio - sttray64.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? Can I remove it ...
Can I register my computer later? I don't want to register my computer during the initial Windows 7 ...
What is smss.exe process - Windows NT Session Manager? Process smss.exe is part of Windows system. I...