Download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
How to download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)?
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) is an update for all editions of Windows 7 systems. It contains a collection of updates and improvements to Windows that are combined into a single installable update.
You can follow this tutorial to download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
1. Go to Windows 7 Service Pack 1 download page.
2. Select the language you want. And click "Download" button. You see a list of download files.
3. Select the right download file:
For 32-bit computers, take windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe (903.2 MB) For 64-bit computers, take windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe (537.8 MB)
4. Click "Next" to start download.
5. Wait for the download to finish. And see the next tutorial to install SP1.
The picture below shows you how to download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1):
2017-09-20, 476👍, 0💬
I just installed the Windows 8 Release Preview on the Samsung slate that we attendees got at the MIX...
What are default Startup Programs on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Windows...
What is causing the HTTP 403 (Forbidden) error when running PHP scripts with PHP CGI configuration? ...
How to remove ApacheMonitor.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce sec...
How to terminate a program that does not respond to its interface? Sometimes applications may encoun...