Download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
How to download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)?
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) is an update for all editions of Windows 7 systems. It contains a collection of updates and improvements to Windows that are combined into a single installable update.
You can follow this tutorial to download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
1. Go to Windows 7 Service Pack 1 download page.
2. Select the language you want. And click "Download" button. You see a list of download files.
3. Select the right download file:
For 32-bit computers, take windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe (903.2 MB) For 64-bit computers, take windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe (537.8 MB)
4. Click "Next" to start download.
5. Wait for the download to finish. And see the next tutorial to install SP1.
The picture below shows you how to download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1):
2019-01-03, 8144👍, 1💬
How to remove QLBCTRL.exe from startup program list? If you want to remove QLBCTRL.exe from the star...
How to verify if your system is connected to the Internet? Windows system has two commands "ipconfig...
How programs are added to the startup application list? There are 3 main ways in which programs are ...
What is the installed program "Windows SDK Signing Tools" on my Windows 7 computer? Why it is not vi...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows Server 2012? I want to learn how to use Windows Server 2012...