Download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
How to download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)?
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) is an update for all editions of Windows 7 systems. It contains a collection of updates and improvements to Windows that are combined into a single installable update.
You can follow this tutorial to download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
1. Go to Windows 7 Service Pack 1 download page.
2. Select the language you want. And click "Download" button. You see a list of download files.
3. Select the right download file:
For 32-bit computers, take windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe (903.2 MB) For 64-bit computers, take windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe (537.8 MB)
4. Click "Next" to start download.
5. Wait for the download to finish. And see the next tutorial to install SP1.
The picture below shows you how to download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1):
2019-01-03, 1973👍, 1💬
What is REFIEBAR.DLL - Microsoft Research Extra Toolbar Button and Extra Tools Menu Item for Interne...
What is "Software Protection" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Software Protection" service...
How to burn or record MP3 music files as audio tacks to audio CD (Compact Disk Digital Audio or CD-D...
.MPG File Name Extension - MPEG Files mpg is the file name extension for files that stores audio and...
How to change the Bluetooth device name on your Windows XP system? If you want to change the Bluetoo...