Download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
How to download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)?
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) is an update for all editions of Windows 7 systems. It contains a collection of updates and improvements to Windows that are combined into a single installable update.
You can follow this tutorial to download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
1. Go to Windows 7 Service Pack 1 download page.
2. Select the language you want. And click "Download" button. You see a list of download files.
3. Select the right download file:
For 32-bit computers, take windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe (903.2 MB) For 64-bit computers, take windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe (537.8 MB)
4. Click "Next" to start download.
5. Wait for the download to finish. And see the next tutorial to install SP1.
The picture below shows you how to download Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1):
2017-09-20, 574👍, 0💬
How to configure PHP execution environments? If you followed our Downloading PHP Engine tutorial, yo...
How to download PHP engine for Windows systems? If you are interested in downloading a copy of PHP e...
What files are stored in the "C:\Users\<userid >\AppData\LocalLo w"folder? Can I delete...
What is the file extension .VOB (DVD-Video Object or Versioned Object Base)? .VOB is the file extens...
I'm trying to upload pictures from my Samsung camera and Windows 8 keep saying "Something went wrong...