Delete Registry Key of a Startup Program on Windows 8
How to delete the registry key of a startup program on Windows 8? I don't want to this program at system startup time.
If you want to delete the registry key of a startup program on your Windows 8 computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Run "regedit.exe". You see the "Registry Editor" window showing up.
2. Select registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run in the left panel. You see a list of startup program settings showing up.
3. Select the registry key of the startup program you want to delete, for example, IntelTBRunOnce.
4. Right-mouse click on "IntelTBRunOnce" and select "Delete" from the context menu.
5. Confirm the delete action and close the "Registry Editor" Windows.
6. Restart your computer. "IntelTBRunOnce" will not be running as a startup program.
2018-01-02, 161👍, 0💬
How to download Apache server for Windows systems? If you are interested in downloading a copy of Ap...
What is "SMS Agent Host" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "SMS Agent Host" service related t...
How to burn or record MP3 music files as audio tacks to audio CD (Compact Disk Digital Audio or CD-D...
Can I disable Windows service "Infrared Monitor" to speedup my computer? Windows service "Infrared M...
What is AccelerometerSt.exe process - Hp Accelerometer System Tray? Process AccelerometerSt.exe is t...