Delete Registry Key of a Startup Program on Windows 8
How to delete the registry key of a startup program on Windows 8? I don't want to this program at system startup time.
If you want to delete the registry key of a startup program on your Windows 8 computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Run "regedit.exe". You see the "Registry Editor" window showing up.
2. Select registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run in the left panel. You see a list of startup program settings showing up.
3. Select the registry key of the startup program you want to delete, for example, IntelTBRunOnce.
4. Right-mouse click on "IntelTBRunOnce" and select "Delete" from the context menu.
5. Confirm the delete action and close the "Registry Editor" Windows.
6. Restart your computer. "IntelTBRunOnce" will not be running as a startup program.
2021-02-02, 1865👍, 0💬
What is msntb.dll - DLL file - Windows Live Toolbar for Internet Explorer? DLL msntb.dll is installe...
Can I remove startup application "UpdaterUI.exe - Networks Associates Common User Interface" to spee...
I have several computers. How can I share my Internet Explorer favorites between two computers? Favo...
Why my Windows XP generates a PIN code for Bluetooth connection? If you try to connect to a new Blue...
I have a problem wiht the Drivers Video Card, I have a laptop HP dv6448se and the video card are a N...