Delete Registry Key of a Startup Program on Windows 8
How to delete the registry key of a startup program on Windows 8? I don't want to this program at system startup time.
If you want to delete the registry key of a startup program on your Windows 8 computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Run "regedit.exe". You see the "Registry Editor" window showing up.
2. Select registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run in the left panel. You see a list of startup program settings showing up.
3. Select the registry key of the startup program you want to delete, for example, IntelTBRunOnce.
4. Right-mouse click on "IntelTBRunOnce" and select "Delete" from the context menu.
5. Confirm the delete action and close the "Registry Editor" Windows.
6. Restart your computer. "IntelTBRunOnce" will not be running as a startup program.
2018-01-02, 271👍, 0💬
What is the startup program "Persistence Module - igfxpers.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? Can I remo...
Setting Passwords in ZIP Files 1. Run WinZip and select menu File > New Archive. The "New Archive" d...
How to restore Bluetooth icon in the taskbar (system tray) on Windows 7? I removed it by a mistake. ...
How to remove BTTray.exe from startup program list? If you are not using any bluetooth devices, you ...
Can I disable Windows service "Network DDE DSDM" to speedup my computer? Microsoft application servi...