Delete Registry Key of a Startup Program on Windows 8
How to delete the registry key of a startup program on Windows 8? I don't want to this program at system startup time.
If you want to delete the registry key of a startup program on your Windows 8 computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Run "regedit.exe". You see the "Registry Editor" window showing up.
2. Select registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run in the left panel. You see a list of startup program settings showing up.
3. Select the registry key of the startup program you want to delete, for example, IntelTBRunOnce.
4. Right-mouse click on "IntelTBRunOnce" and select "Delete" from the context menu.
5. Confirm the delete action and close the "Registry Editor" Windows.
6. Restart your computer. "IntelTBRunOnce" will not be running as a startup program.
2018-01-02, 110👍, 0💬
How do I display the total amount of time required to play all of the songs in my library? To view "...
What is yinsthelper.dll - DLL File - Yahoo YInstHelper Module? yinsthelper.dll is the Yahoo YInstHel...
What is YInstStarter Class - Download Program Files (DPF)? YInstStarter Class is a Download Program ...
What is "SMS Task Sequence Agent" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "SMS Task Sequence Agent"...
.VOB File Name Extension - DVD Video Object Files .vob is the file name extension for DVD-Video Obje...