Delete Registry Key of a Startup Program on Windows 8
How to delete the registry key of a startup program on Windows 8? I don't want to this program at system startup time.
If you want to delete the registry key of a startup program on your Windows 8 computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Run "regedit.exe". You see the "Registry Editor" window showing up.
2. Select registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run in the left panel. You see a list of startup program settings showing up.
3. Select the registry key of the startup program you want to delete, for example, IntelTBRunOnce.
4. Right-mouse click on "IntelTBRunOnce" and select "Delete" from the context menu.
5. Confirm the delete action and close the "Registry Editor" Windows.
6. Restart your computer. "IntelTBRunOnce" will not be running as a startup program.
2021-02-02, 1067👍, 0💬
What is AcroIEHelper.dll - DLL file - Adobe Acrobat IE Helper Version 6.0 for ActivieX? DLL AcroIEHe...
What is "McAfee Security Scan Component Host Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "McAf...
How to remove DLG.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security risk...
Can I disable Windows service "ATI HotKey Poller" to speedup my computer? Windows service "ATI HotKe...
Can I disable Windows service "InstallDriver Table Manager" to speedup my computer? Windows service ...