Disable Startup Programs with Task Manager on Windows 8
How to disable a startup program with Task Manager on Windows 8? I just want to stop the startup program getting executed at system startup time.
If you want to just stop a startup program getting executed at system startup time and keep the startup program configuration, in case you want to enable it later, you can follow these steps to disable it with Task Manager:
1. Type "taskmgr" in the search box and press Enter to run. You see "Task Manager" screen.
2. Click "More details" near the bottom. You see detail view of "Task Manager" screen.
3. Click the "Startup" tab. You see a list of startup programs showing up.
4. Select the startup program, "Java(TM) Update Scheduler", you want to delete.
5. Click the "Disable" button to save the change.
The selected startup program will be disabled.
2021-01-09, 2608👍, 0💬
In MS Access form design, can I select multiple fields and modify their properties simultaneously? Y...
Where to find tutorials on managing Windows 8 startup programs? Here is a collection of tutorials on...
How to open a Web Archive (.mht or .mhtml) file correctly in Firefox browser? I converted a word doc...
UpdateUI.exe at startup ,how to remove it Actually, you should keep UpdaterUI.exe as a startup, beca...
I get the message "cyberlink powercinema resident program has stopped working" on startup on my Dell...