Manage Extensions on Edge Web Browser
How to manage Extensions on Edge Web Browser?
Edge Web Browser extensions are programs developed by Microsoft and third-party providors to add additional functionalities for Microsoft Edge.
You can search, add, or remove extensions using the Extension Manager through Edge menu:
1. Run Edge Web browser.
2. Click "..." menu.
3. Select "Extensions". You see the extension manager panel.
4. Scroll down and find any extension you are interested, for example "Translator for Microsoft Edge".
5. Click "Get" button to add it to Edge browser.
6. Once added. You see "Translator for Microsoft Edge" above the available extensions list.
7. You can click the switch to turn it on or off. Or you can click the gear icon to see detailed information.
2019-09-04, 628👍, 0💬
How to select your wireless connection during the Windows 7 system initial set up process? If you bo...
What is HPQTOA~1.EXE or HPQToaster.exe - Process - HpqToaster Module? Process HPQTOA~1.EXE or HPQToa...
How to remove msjava.dll - Java Console Extra Tools Menu Item for Internet Explorer (IE) browsers? m...
How to connect your computer to a wireless router? Here are the steps of how to connect your compute...
What is YTBSDK.exe - Symantec YTB Status Server - Norton Internet Security? YTBSDK.exe is installed ...