Manage Extensions on Edge Web Browser
How to manage Extensions on Edge Web Browser?
Edge Web Browser extensions are programs developed by Microsoft and third-party providors to add additional functionalities for Microsoft Edge.
You can search, add, or remove extensions using the Extension Manager through Edge menu:
1. Run Edge Web browser.
2. Click "..." menu.
3. Select "Extensions". You see the extension manager panel.
4. Scroll down and find any extension you are interested, for example "Translator for Microsoft Edge".
5. Click "Get" button to add it to Edge browser.
6. Once added. You see "Translator for Microsoft Edge" above the available extensions list.
7. You can click the switch to turn it on or off. Or you can click the gear icon to see detailed information.
2019-09-04, 321👍, 0💬
How do I install simplified and traditional Chinese language packs on my Windows XP system? Installi...
Can I remove startup application "DLG.exe - Modem Digital Line Detection" to speedup my computer and...
What are default Startup Programs on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Windows...
How to add a password to stop other people editing my PowerPoint file? I want share a PowerPoint fil...
Extracting All Files from a ZIP File 1. Run WinZIP and select menu File > Open Archive. The "Open Ar...