Manage Extensions on Edge Web Browser
How to manage Extensions on Edge Web Browser?
Edge Web Browser extensions are programs developed by Microsoft and third-party providors to add additional functionalities for Microsoft Edge.
You can search, add, or remove extensions using the Extension Manager through Edge menu:
1. Run Edge Web browser.
2. Click "..." menu.
3. Select "Extensions". You see the extension manager panel.
4. Scroll down and find any extension you are interested, for example "Translator for Microsoft Edge".
5. Click "Get" button to add it to Edge browser.
6. Once added. You see "Translator for Microsoft Edge" above the available extensions list.
7. You can click the switch to turn it on or off. Or you can click the gear icon to see detailed information.
2019-09-04, 1103👍, 0💬
How to publish HTML documents to your local Apache server? If you followed our Apache server install...
Which folder should I use to share picture files and music files with other Bluetooth devices on my ...
How to stop a Windows XP service getting started automatically at system startup time, or disabling ...
This tutorial shows you how to boost performance by stopping and disabling unnecessary services on W...
What is HPQTOA~1.EXE or HPQToaster.exe - Process - HpqToaster Module? Process HPQTOA~1.EXE or HPQToa...