Manage Extensions on Edge Web Browser
How to manage Extensions on Edge Web Browser?
Edge Web Browser extensions are programs developed by Microsoft and third-party providors to add additional functionalities for Microsoft Edge.
You can search, add, or remove extensions using the Extension Manager through Edge menu:
1. Run Edge Web browser.
2. Click "..." menu.
3. Select "Extensions". You see the extension manager panel.
4. Scroll down and find any extension you are interested, for example "Translator for Microsoft Edge".
5. Click "Get" button to add it to Edge browser.
6. Once added. You see "Translator for Microsoft Edge" above the available extensions list.
7. You can click the switch to turn it on or off. Or you can click the gear icon to see detailed information.
2019-09-04, 728👍, 0💬
Why I am getting the "Warning: Unresponsive Script" message box? How to avoid this message box? When...
How to publish HTML documents to your local Apache server? If you followed our Apache server install...
How to select your wireless connection during the Windows 7 system initial set up process? If you bo...
Pl help me.. Hi.. how to run a php script in windows xp ...? First, you need to download and install...
How to configure Apache server to run PHP engine as a loaded module on Windows systems? If you have ...