Manage Extensions on Edge Web Browser
How to manage Extensions on Edge Web Browser?
Edge Web Browser extensions are programs developed by Microsoft and third-party providors to add additional functionalities for Microsoft Edge.
You can search, add, or remove extensions using the Extension Manager through Edge menu:
1. Run Edge Web browser.
2. Click "..." menu.
3. Select "Extensions". You see the extension manager panel.
4. Scroll down and find any extension you are interested, for example "Translator for Microsoft Edge".
5. Click "Get" button to add it to Edge browser.
6. Once added. You see "Translator for Microsoft Edge" above the available extensions list.
7. You can click the switch to turn it on or off. Or you can click the gear icon to see detailed information.
2019-09-04, 700👍, 0💬
What are Mozilla FireFox 2 add-ons? Mozilla FireFox 2 add-ons extend the browser functionalities. So...
How to use sc.exe command to create a new service? If you want to create a new service, you can use ...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows 7? I want to learn how to use Windows 7 more efficiently. H...
What is "Lenovo Hotkey Client Loader" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Lenovo Hotkey Client...
How to dump the list of all processes that are running on my Windows 7 system? I want save names of ...