Edge Developer Tools - View CSS Style Properties
How to view CSS style properties that applied to an HTML element with Edge Developer Tools?
When an HTML element is processed by the Edge browser, it will be displayed to the screen according its CSS style properties given by custom CSS files or browser's default CSS settings.
If an HTML element is not display properly in Edge browser, you can use Developer Tools to locate the HTML element and review its CSS properties.
1. Run Edge and go to https://bing.com.
2. Press F12 key or click "... > Developer Tools". You see the Developer Tools screen displayed.
3. Click "Elements" tab. You see the page source code displayed as an HTML element tree.
4. Enter "bing" in the search box to search for the following HTML element:
5. Click on the element. You see its CSS style properties displayed in the next panel on the right.
2019-08-08, 601👍, 0💬
What are wbxtra_*.wbt Temporary Files on my Windows 7 computer? Can I remove them? wbxtra_*.wbt Temp...
How to restore Bluetooth icon in the taskbar (system tray) on Windows 7? I removed it by a mistake. ...
Can I remove startup application "Directcd.exe - Roxio DirectCD Application" to speedup my computer ...
I don't know if this is a Windows Problem or an HP problem. HP says windows. But anyhow I have a bra...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows Server 2012? I want to learn how to use Windows Server 2012...