Edge Developer Tools - View CSS Style Properties
How to view CSS style properties that applied to an HTML element with Edge Developer Tools?
When an HTML element is processed by the Edge browser, it will be displayed to the screen according its CSS style properties given by custom CSS files or browser's default CSS settings.
If an HTML element is not display properly in Edge browser, you can use Developer Tools to locate the HTML element and review its CSS properties.
1. Run Edge and go to https://bing.com.
2. Press F12 key or click "... > Developer Tools". You see the Developer Tools screen displayed.
3. Click "Elements" tab. You see the page source code displayed as an HTML element tree.
4. Enter "bing" in the search box to search for the following HTML element:
5. Click on the element. You see its CSS style properties displayed in the next panel on the right.
2019-08-08, 561👍, 0💬
What files are installed by Yahoo! Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser? Whenever an Interne...
What is "SSDP Discovery" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "SSDP Discovery" service related t...
the computer detect the microphone plugged in, but it's not working with any App. or Desktop soft we...
How to setup a HP laptop computer? I want to buy the new HP laptop computer on sale at Best Buy for ...
Where to find tutorials on managing Windows 8 scheduled tasks? Here is a collection of tutorials on ...