Edge Developer Tools - View CSS Style Properties
How to view CSS style properties that applied to an HTML element with Edge Developer Tools?
When an HTML element is processed by the Edge browser, it will be displayed to the screen according its CSS style properties given by custom CSS files or browser's default CSS settings.
If an HTML element is not display properly in Edge browser, you can use Developer Tools to locate the HTML element and review its CSS properties.
1. Run Edge and go to https://bing.com.
2. Press F12 key or click "... > Developer Tools". You see the Developer Tools screen displayed.
3. Click "Elements" tab. You see the page source code displayed as an HTML element tree.
4. Enter "bing" in the search box to search for the following HTML element:
5. Click on the element. You see its CSS style properties displayed in the next panel on the right.
2019-08-08, 727👍, 0💬
What is tfswctrl.exe process - Sonic Drive Letter Access Component? Process tfswctrl.exe is the Driv...
Where to find information about what processes are running on Windows 7 and how to manage them? I wa...
What is "UPnP Device Host" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "UPnP Device Host" service relat...
What files are installed by Yahoo! Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser? Whenever an Interne...
What is a slide master? A slide master is a set of slide layouts defined to help you create differen...