Edge Developer Tools - View CSS Style Properties
How to view CSS style properties that applied to an HTML element with Edge Developer Tools?
When an HTML element is processed by the Edge browser, it will be displayed to the screen according its CSS style properties given by custom CSS files or browser's default CSS settings.
If an HTML element is not display properly in Edge browser, you can use Developer Tools to locate the HTML element and review its CSS properties.
1. Run Edge and go to https://bing.com.
2. Press F12 key or click "... > Developer Tools". You see the Developer Tools screen displayed.
3. Click "Elements" tab. You see the page source code displayed as an HTML element tree.
4. Enter "bing" in the search box to search for the following HTML element:
5. Click on the element. You see its CSS style properties displayed in the next panel on the right.
2019-08-08, 830👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on using Windows 7? I want to learn how to use Windows 7 more efficiently. H...
How to Add MP3 Folder to Windows Media Player Library ? 1. Start Windows Media Player. 2. Click the ...
Can I disable Windows service "Google Updater Service" to speedup my computer? GoogleUpdaterService....
How to remove DSAgnt.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security r...
How to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)? I have the SP1 file downloaded. If you have the Windo...