Edge Developer Tools - Network Communication Details
How to view network communication details with Edge Developer Tools when loading a Web page?
If you want to know more details about a specific network communication performed with Developer Tools when loading a Web page, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Edge and go to https://facebook.com.
2. Press F12 key or click "... > Developer Tools". You see the Developer Tools screen displayed.
3. Click "Network" tab. You see a list of network communications performed to fetch required data to build the Facebook home page. Each network communication is represented a URL:
https://www.facebook.com/ajax/bz https://www.facebook.com/ https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php/v3/yH/l/0,cross/ICh9KUmBoGa.css https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php/v3/yJ/l/0,cross/Xq_ek25qi2x.css https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.2365-6/32964924_18836290198... ... many lines ...
4. You don't see any communications listed, click on the "Record " icon and press "Ctrl-R" to reload the page.
5. Click on the first communication represented by https://www.facebook.com/ajax/bz. You see details displayed in the next panel on the right.
6. Click "Headers", "Body", "Parameters", "Cookies", and "Timings" to see different parts of the communication details.
2019-07-30, 529👍, 0💬
I just installed the Windows 8 Release Preview on the Samsung slate that we attendees got at the MIX...
Can I remove startup application "atiptaxx.exe - ATI Desktop Control Panel" to speedup my computer a...
Is MUWebControl Class a program to control your childrens' surfing the web? What it is exactly?
A collection of 8 tutorials on Internet connections with DSL modems covering: What are required to u...
How do I install simplified and traditional Chinese language packs on my Windows XP system? Installi...