Adware Spyware (7)
DOS Commands (1)
Internet Explorer (217)
Media Center (12)
Media Player (11)
Mozilla Firefox (18)
Windows 10 (166)
Windows 7 (636)
Windows 8 (1091)
Windows Phone (33)
Windows Server 2008 (165)
Windows Server 2012 (84)
Windows Server 2016 (23)
Windows Vista (52)
Turning on Bluetooth on LG P925 Running Android 2.2.2
How to turn on Bluetooth on my LG P926 to allow other Bluetooth devices to find and connect to my phone?
If you have a LG P925 cell phone running Android 2.2.2 system and want to turn on the Bluetooth service for Bluetooth connections, you can follow these steps:
1. Flick the screen to find the "Settings" icon and tap on it. You see "Settings" menu showing up.
2. Tap on "Wireless & networks" in the menu. You see "Wireless & network settings" showing up.
3. Tap on "Bluetooth settings" in the menu. You see "Bluetooth settings" showing up.
4. Tap on "Bluetooth" to turn on Bluetooth service. If you see the checkbox icon is grayed out, tap on "Bluetooth" again until the checkbox is checked.
5. Tap on "Device name", if you want to change the default name "LG P925g".
6. Tap on "Discoverable" until the checkbox is checked.
Your LG P925 cell phone is ready for Bluetooth functions now.
â‡’ Bluetooth Pairing from LG P925 Phone to Windows 7
â‡ Getting Detailed Phone Information on LG P925
â‡‘ Bluetooth Connection - LG P925 Android and Windows 7
â‡‘â‡‘ Bluetooth Tutorials
2013-02-28, 3727👍, 0💬
Every time I open Internet Explorer a bar pops up saying that it is runner with out add ons. I check...
Why am I getting a blank page when running PHP scripts to access MySQL database? Assuming that you h...
A collection of 14 tutorials on Apache and PHP installation and configuration covering: How to downl...
How do I know which version of Internet Explorer (IE) is on my computer? If you want to know which v...
How to remove YahooMessenger.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce se...