Downloading and Installing Yahoo Toolbar for IE Browser
How to download and install Yahoo Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser?
Yahoo Toolbar adds some nice features to your IE browser:
This tutorial shows you how to download and install Yahoo! Toolbar to your Internet Explorer (IE) browser:
1. Go to http://toolbar.yahoo.com/
2. Click the Download Yahoo! Toolbar button.
3. Yahoo! Toolbar Setup dialog box shows up.
4. Follow the instruction to finish the installation.
5. IE browser will be restarted by the installation program showing you the http://edit.companion.yahoo.com page. This page allows to add more Yahoo! Toolbar buttons.
6. When installation is done, go visit http://windows.fyicenter.com,
you should see Yahoo! Toolbars with many buttons as displayed in the screenshot below:
2015-07-22, 13765👍, 1💬
Why don't my playlists work on my new computer? An entry in a playlist uses a "relative path" to ide...
A collection of 18 tutorials on Mozilla FireFox 2 covering: How to download and install Mozilla Fire...
How to download Mozilla FireFox 2? If you want to try Mozilla FireFox 2, you can follow this tutoria...
What is "Credential Manager" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Credential Manager" service r...
What is PHP? PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for W...