Downloading and Installing Yahoo Toolbar for IE Browser
How to download and install Yahoo Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser?
Yahoo Toolbar adds some nice features to your IE browser:
This tutorial shows you how to download and install Yahoo! Toolbar to your Internet Explorer (IE) browser:
1. Go to http://toolbar.yahoo.com/
2. Click the Download Yahoo! Toolbar button.
3. Yahoo! Toolbar Setup dialog box shows up.
4. Follow the instruction to finish the installation.
5. IE browser will be restarted by the installation program showing you the http://edit.companion.yahoo.com page. This page allows to add more Yahoo! Toolbar buttons.
6. When installation is done, go visit http://windows.fyicenter.com,
you should see Yahoo! Toolbars with many buttons as displayed in the screenshot below:
2015-07-22, 14195👍, 1💬
Please can someone tell me which serial I need to use for WIndows 8 RC? Installation worked but now ...
Understanding HelpSvc.exe, "Microsoft Help Center Service" - part of the "Help and Support Center" a...
Can I disable Windows service "OracleServiceXE" to speedup my computer? Third party application serv...
Can I remove startup application "msmsgs.exe - Microsoft Messenger" to speedup my computer and reduc...
Can I disable Windows service "Windows Image Acquisition (WIA)" to speedup my computer? Windows serv...