Downloading and Installing Yahoo Toolbar for IE Browser
How to download and install Yahoo Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser?
Yahoo Toolbar adds some nice features to your IE browser:
This tutorial shows you how to download and install Yahoo! Toolbar to your Internet Explorer (IE) browser:
1. Go to http://toolbar.yahoo.com/
2. Click the Download Yahoo! Toolbar button.
3. Yahoo! Toolbar Setup dialog box shows up.
4. Follow the instruction to finish the installation.
5. IE browser will be restarted by the installation program showing you the http://edit.companion.yahoo.com page. This page allows to add more Yahoo! Toolbar buttons.
6. When installation is done, go visit http://windows.fyicenter.com,
you should see Yahoo! Toolbars with many buttons as displayed in the screenshot below:
2015-07-22, 13486👍, 1💬
How to Verify Apache server configuration for PHP scripts support? If you have followed our Configur...
Whenever I try to open the mail app I get a white screen with a grey banner that says Mail Can't Ope...
Can I disable Windows service "Network Associates Task Manager" to speedup my computer? Third party ...
A collection of 7 tutorials on Internet connections with wireless routers covering: What are require...
What is AcroIEHelper.dll - DLL file - Adobe Acrobat IE Helper Version 6.0 for ActivieX? DLL AcroIEHe...