Downloading and Installing Yahoo Toolbar for IE Browser
How to download and install Yahoo Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser?
Yahoo Toolbar adds some nice features to your IE browser:
This tutorial shows you how to download and install Yahoo! Toolbar to your Internet Explorer (IE) browser:
1. Go to http://toolbar.yahoo.com/
2. Click the Download Yahoo! Toolbar button.
3. Yahoo! Toolbar Setup dialog box shows up.
4. Follow the instruction to finish the installation.
5. IE browser will be restarted by the installation program showing you the http://edit.companion.yahoo.com page. This page allows to add more Yahoo! Toolbar buttons.
6. When installation is done, go visit http://windows.fyicenter.com,
you should see Yahoo! Toolbars with many buttons as displayed in the screenshot below:
2015-07-22, 12970👍, 1💬
How to download and install JDK (Java SE Development Kit) 6? If you want to download and install JDK...
Can I remove startup application "ISUSPM.exe - InstallShield Update Service Update Manager" to speed...
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word 2007 supports 2 Web page ...
Can I disable Windows service "PCAngel.exe - PC Angel" to speedup my computer? Windows service "PCAn...
Can I remove startup application "reader_sl.exe - Adobe Acrobat Reader Speed Launch" to speedup my c...