Downloading and Installing Yahoo Toolbar for IE Browser
How to download and install Yahoo Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser?
Yahoo Toolbar adds some nice features to your IE browser:
This tutorial shows you how to download and install Yahoo! Toolbar to your Internet Explorer (IE) browser:
1. Go to http://toolbar.yahoo.com/
2. Click the Download Yahoo! Toolbar button.
3. Yahoo! Toolbar Setup dialog box shows up.
4. Follow the instruction to finish the installation.
5. IE browser will be restarted by the installation program showing you the http://edit.companion.yahoo.com page. This page allows to add more Yahoo! Toolbar buttons.
6. When installation is done, go visit http://windows.fyicenter.com,
you should see Yahoo! Toolbars with many buttons as displayed in the screenshot below:
2015-07-22, 12165👍, 1💬
What is the file extension .VOB (DVD-Video Object or Versioned Object Base)? .VOB is the file extens...
What files are installed by Yahoo! Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser? Whenever an Internet ...
How to use .htaccess file with Apache server on Window systems? Assuming that you have installed the...
Can I remove startup application "msmsgs.exe - Microsoft Messenger" to speedup my computer and reduc...
Can I disable Windows service "Network DDE DSDM" to speedup my computer? Microsoft application servi...