Downloading and Installing Yahoo Toolbar for IE Browser
How to download and install Yahoo Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser?
Yahoo Toolbar adds some nice features to your IE browser:
This tutorial shows you how to download and install Yahoo! Toolbar to your Internet Explorer (IE) browser:
1. Go to http://toolbar.yahoo.com/
2. Click the Download Yahoo! Toolbar button.
3. Yahoo! Toolbar Setup dialog box shows up.
4. Follow the instruction to finish the installation.
5. IE browser will be restarted by the installation program showing you the http://edit.companion.yahoo.com page. This page allows to add more Yahoo! Toolbar buttons.
6. When installation is done, go visit http://windows.fyicenter.com,
you should see Yahoo! Toolbars with many buttons as displayed in the screenshot below:
2015-07-22, 14106👍, 1💬
How to verify if your system is connected to the wireless network? Windows system has two commands "...
How to unblock a publisher? 1. Open Internet Explorer. 2. Click the Tools button, and then click Int...
This tutorial shows you how to boost performance by stopping and disabling unnecessary services on W...
What is the HP Software Installation step doing during Windows 7 initial set up? If you bought a new...
Can I remove startup application "RealPlay.exe - RealPlayer Tray Bar Application" to speedup my comp...