Downloading and Installing Yahoo Toolbar for IE Browser
How to download and install Yahoo Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser?
Yahoo Toolbar adds some nice features to your IE browser:
This tutorial shows you how to download and install Yahoo! Toolbar to your Internet Explorer (IE) browser:
1. Go to http://toolbar.yahoo.com/
2. Click the Download Yahoo! Toolbar button.
3. Yahoo! Toolbar Setup dialog box shows up.
4. Follow the instruction to finish the installation.
5. IE browser will be restarted by the installation program showing you the http://edit.companion.yahoo.com page. This page allows to add more Yahoo! Toolbar buttons.
6. When installation is done, go visit http://windows.fyicenter.com,
you should see Yahoo! Toolbars with many buttons as displayed in the screenshot below:
2015-07-22, 13500👍, 1💬
What is wrong if you get an execution error: "The procedure entry point _zval_dtor could not be loca...
.MPG File Name Extension - MPEG Files mpg is the file name extension for files that stores audio and...
A collection of 24 tutorials on removing Windows startup programs to gain performance and reduce sec...
Can I remove startup application "IAStorIconLaunch.exe - Delayed launcher" to speedup my computer an...
What is the file extension .IFO on a DVD-Video disc? .IFO is the file extension used on a DVD-Video ...