Downloading and Installing Yahoo Toolbar for IE Browser
How to download and install Yahoo Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser?
Yahoo Toolbar adds some nice features to your IE browser:
This tutorial shows you how to download and install Yahoo! Toolbar to your Internet Explorer (IE) browser:
1. Go to http://toolbar.yahoo.com/
2. Click the Download Yahoo! Toolbar button.
3. Yahoo! Toolbar Setup dialog box shows up.
4. Follow the instruction to finish the installation.
5. IE browser will be restarted by the installation program showing you the http://edit.companion.yahoo.com page. This page allows to add more Yahoo! Toolbar buttons.
6. When installation is done, go visit http://windows.fyicenter.com,
you should see Yahoo! Toolbars with many buttons as displayed in the screenshot below:
2015-07-22, 14455👍, 1💬
How to download and install JDK (Java SE Development Kit) 6? If you want to download and install JDK...
What to Do When HelpSvc.exe Is Running Out of Control - Using High CPU and Memory? If you find your ...
What is msntb.dll - DLL file - Windows Live Toolbar for Internet Explorer? DLL msntb.dll is installe...
I have several computers. How can I share my Internet Explorer favorites between two computers? Favo...
Can I remove startup application "WZQKPICK.exe - WinZip Quick Pick" to speedup my computer and reduc...