Downloading and Installing Yahoo Toolbar for IE Browser
How to download and install Yahoo Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser?
Yahoo Toolbar adds some nice features to your IE browser:
This tutorial shows you how to download and install Yahoo! Toolbar to your Internet Explorer (IE) browser:
1. Go to http://toolbar.yahoo.com/
2. Click the Download Yahoo! Toolbar button.
3. Yahoo! Toolbar Setup dialog box shows up.
4. Follow the instruction to finish the installation.
5. IE browser will be restarted by the installation program showing you the http://edit.companion.yahoo.com page. This page allows to add more Yahoo! Toolbar buttons.
6. When installation is done, go visit http://windows.fyicenter.com,
you should see Yahoo! Toolbars with many buttons as displayed in the screenshot below:
2015-07-22, 12316👍, 1💬
Can I disable Windows service "COM+ Event System" to speedup my computer? Windows service "COM+ Even...
Can I disable Windows service "Apache Tomcat" to speedup my computer? Third party service "Apache To...
Can I disable Windows service "OracleXEClrAgent" to speedup my computer? Third party application ser...
Can I remove startup application "DSAgnt.exe - Dell Support Agent" to speedup my computer and reduce...
What are the commonly used background processes on Windows systems? A background process is a progra...