Downloading and Installing Yahoo Toolbar for IE Browser
How to download and install Yahoo Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser?
Yahoo Toolbar adds some nice features to your IE browser:
This tutorial shows you how to download and install Yahoo! Toolbar to your Internet Explorer (IE) browser:
1. Go to http://toolbar.yahoo.com/
2. Click the Download Yahoo! Toolbar button.
3. Yahoo! Toolbar Setup dialog box shows up.
4. Follow the instruction to finish the installation.
5. IE browser will be restarted by the installation program showing you the http://edit.companion.yahoo.com page. This page allows to add more Yahoo! Toolbar buttons.
6. When installation is done, go visit http://windows.fyicenter.com,
you should see Yahoo! Toolbars with many buttons as displayed in the screenshot below:
2015-07-22, 14936👍, 1💬
This tutorial shows you how to boost performance by stopping and disabling unnecessary services on W...
Can I remove startup application "msmsgs.exe - Microsoft Messenger" to speedup my computer and reduc...
Can I remove startup application "SynTPEnh.exe - Synaptics TouchPad Enhancements" to speedup my comp...
How to verify IIS configuration for PHP scripts? If you have followed our Configuring IIS for PHP Sc...
Failed to connect to a windows service. Windows could not connect to windows all user install agent ...