Downloading and Installing Yahoo Toolbar for IE Browser
How to download and install Yahoo Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser?
Yahoo Toolbar adds some nice features to your IE browser:
This tutorial shows you how to download and install Yahoo! Toolbar to your Internet Explorer (IE) browser:
1. Go to http://toolbar.yahoo.com/
2. Click the Download Yahoo! Toolbar button.
3. Yahoo! Toolbar Setup dialog box shows up.
4. Follow the instruction to finish the installation.
5. IE browser will be restarted by the installation program showing you the http://edit.companion.yahoo.com page. This page allows to add more Yahoo! Toolbar buttons.
6. When installation is done, go visit http://windows.fyicenter.com,
you should see Yahoo! Toolbars with many buttons as displayed in the screenshot below:
2015-07-22, 13751👍, 1💬
What is a startup application on your Windows system? A startup application is a software applicatio...
How to remove BacsTray.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...
How to change starting home page setting in Internet Explorer (IE)? Starting home page is a very imp...
What is the HP Software Installation step doing during Windows 7 initial set up? If you bought a new...
Can I remove startup application "YahooMessenger.exe - Yahoo Instant Messenger" to speedup my comput...