Creating Windows 10 System Restore Point
How to create System Restore point on my Windows 10 system?
If you want to create System Restore point on your Windows 10 system so that you can restore your system to that point in case of system issues, you can follow these steps:
1. Click "Start > Settings".
2. Select "System > About". You see the "About" screen showing up.
3. Scroll down and click "System info". You see the "View basic information about your computer" screen showing up.
4. Click "System protection" on the left. You see the "System Properties" window showing up with the "System Protection" tab opened.
5. Click "Create" button. You will see the "Create a Restore Point" window showing up
6. Enter a description for this restore point like
"My Restore Point after Installing Bluetooth Driver".
Then click "Create" button.
7. Wait for the completion of creating the system restore point.
2017-11-04, 521👍, 0💬
What is lsass.exe process - LSA Shell (Export Version)? Process lsass.exe is the Local Security Auth...
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word 2007 supports 2 Web page for...
Can I disable Windows service "Performance Logs and Alerts" to speedup my computer? Windows service ...
Can I remove startup application "UpdaterUI.exe - Networks Associates Common User Interface" to spee...
Can I disable Windows service "Windows Image Acquisition (WIA)" to speedup my computer? Windows serv...