Creating Windows 10 System Restore Point
How to create System Restore point on my Windows 10 system?
If you want to create System Restore point on your Windows 10 system so that you can restore your system to that point in case of system issues, you can follow these steps:
1. Click "Start > Settings".
2. Select "System > About". You see the "About" screen showing up.
3. Scroll down and click "System info". You see the "View basic information about your computer" screen showing up.
4. Click "System protection" on the left. You see the "System Properties" window showing up with the "System Protection" tab opened.
5. Click "Create" button. You will see the "Create a Restore Point" window showing up
6. Enter a description for this restore point like
"My Restore Point after Installing Bluetooth Driver".
Then click "Create" button.
7. Wait for the completion of creating the system restore point.
2017-11-04, 175👍, 0💬
How to remove REFIEBAR.DLL - Microsoft Research Extra Toolbar Button and Extra Tools Menu Item for I...
Can I remove startup application "DSentry.exe - Dell DVDSentry" to speedup my computer and reduce se...
How to configure Mozilla FireFox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...
What is "WMI Performance Adapter" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "WMI Performance Adapter"...
How to configure PHP execution environments? If you followed our Downloading PHP Engine tutorial, yo...