Creating Windows 10 System Restore Point
How to create System Restore point on my Windows 10 system?
If you want to create System Restore point on your Windows 10 system so that you can restore your system to that point in case of system issues, you can follow these steps:
1. Click "Start > Settings".
2. Select "System > About". You see the "About" screen showing up.
3. Scroll down and click "System info". You see the "View basic information about your computer" screen showing up.
4. Click "System protection" on the left. You see the "System Properties" window showing up with the "System Protection" tab opened.
5. Click "Create" button. You will see the "Create a Restore Point" window showing up
6. Enter a description for this restore point like
"My Restore Point after Installing Bluetooth Driver".
Then click "Create" button.
7. Wait for the completion of creating the system restore point.
2017-11-04, 115👍, 0💬
I have created a table in MS Access. How do I create a form to help enter data into the table? Assum...
What is tfswctrl.exe process - Sonic Drive Letter Access Component? Process tfswctrl.exe is the Driv...
Where does Mozilla FireFox 2 store cookie files on my computer? Some cookies are stored to your comp...
How to remove msjava.dll - Java Console Extra Tools Menu Item for Internet Explorer (IE) browsers? m...
Can I disable Windows service "usnsvc.exe: Messenger Sharing USN Journal Reader Service" to speedup ...