Creating Windows 10 System Restore Point
How to create System Restore point on my Windows 10 system?
If you want to create System Restore point on your Windows 10 system so that you can restore your system to that point in case of system issues, you can follow these steps:
1. Click "Start > Settings".
2. Select "System > About". You see the "About" screen showing up.
3. Scroll down and click "System info". You see the "View basic information about your computer" screen showing up.
4. Click "System protection" on the left. You see the "System Properties" window showing up with the "System Protection" tab opened.
5. Click "Create" button. You will see the "Create a Restore Point" window showing up
6. Enter a description for this restore point like
"My Restore Point after Installing Bluetooth Driver".
Then click "Create" button.
7. Wait for the completion of creating the system restore point.
2017-11-04, 336👍, 0💬
How to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce securit...
How do I know which version of Internet Explorer (IE) is on my computer? If you want to know which v...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows 8 Security? Here is a collection of tutorials on Windows 8 ...
Can I disable Windows service "HTTP SSL" to speedup my computer? Windows service "HTTP SSL" - This s...
Windows Vista Security basics - Understanding security and safe computing - Update Windows automatic...