Creating Windows 10 System Restore Point
How to create System Restore point on my Windows 10 system?
If you want to create System Restore point on your Windows 10 system so that you can restore your system to that point in case of system issues, you can follow these steps:
1. Click "Start > Settings".
2. Select "System > About". You see the "About" screen showing up.
3. Scroll down and click "System info". You see the "View basic information about your computer" screen showing up.
4. Click "System protection" on the left. You see the "System Properties" window showing up with the "System Protection" tab opened.
5. Click "Create" button. You will see the "Create a Restore Point" window showing up
6. Enter a description for this restore point like
"My Restore Point after Installing Bluetooth Driver".
Then click "Create" button.
7. Wait for the completion of creating the system restore point.
2017-11-04, 648👍, 0💬
What is "Remote Access Connection Manager" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Remote Access C...
I have a field in a MS Access form that is a foreign key pointing to another table. Can I use a comb...
What is BTTray.exe - Process - Bluetooth Tray Application? Process BTTray.exe is Bluetooth Tray Appl...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows PowerShell? I want to learn everything about Windows PowerS...
What is "Software Protection" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Software Protection" service...