Creating Windows 10 System Recovery Drive
How to create a System Recovery Drive for my Windows 10 computer?
If you bought a new Windows 10 computer and did not receive any Recovery Drive from the computer manufacture, you should create a system Recovery Drive immediately using these steps:
1. Insert a new USB drive with 16GB or more storage size.
2. Search and run "Create a recovery drive". You see the "Recovery Drive" screen.
3. Check the option "Back up system files to the recovery drive" and click "Next". System starts to prepare data.
4. Select the USB drive and click "Next", when the data is ready.
5. Wait for the computer to finish creating the system recovery drive. Take out the USB drive and label it as "Recovery Drive Windows 10".
2017-11-04, 671👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on using Windows Server 2012? I want to learn how to use Windows Server 2012...
A collection of 39 tutorials on understanding and managing Windows startup programs: What is a start...
What files are stored in the "C:\Users\<userid >\AppData\Local\M icrosoft\Windows\Tempor. ..
Can I register my computer later? I don't want to register my computer during the initial Windows 7 ...
Can I disable Windows service "usnsvc.exe: Messenger Sharing USN Journal Reader Service" to speedup ...