Restoring Windows 10 with System Restore Point
How do I restore my Windows 10 system with a Restore Point created in the past?
If you want to see the list of System Restore points created in the past on your Windows 10 system, you can follow these steps:
1. Click "Start > Settings".
2. Select "System > About".
3. Scroll down and click "System info".
4. Click "System protection" on the left. You see the "System Properties" window showing up with the "System Protection" tab opened.
5. Click "System Restore" button. You will see the "System Restore" window showing up
6. Select "Choose a different restore point" and click "Next". You will see the list of system restore points that have been created by you or by the system itself.
7. Select a system restore point like "Windows Modules Installer"
and click "Next".
You will see the "Confirm your restore point" screen showing up.
8. Click "Finish" to restore your system to the selected restore point.
2017-11-04, 335👍, 0💬
How to review Internet Explorer (IE) add-on or Browser Helper Object (BHO) tools on Windows XP with ...
Where to find tutorials on using Windows Server 2012? I want to learn how to use Windows Server 2012...
How to change starting home page setting in Mozilla FireFox? Starting home page is a very important ...
How to remove jusched.exe from startup program list? jusched.exe is a background process from Sun to...
How to make my presentation beautiful by applying a built-in theme provided by Office PowerPoint 200...