Restoring Windows 10 with System Restore Point
How do I restore my Windows 10 system with a Restore Point created in the past?
If you want to see the list of System Restore points created in the past on your Windows 10 system, you can follow these steps:
1. Click "Start > Settings".
2. Select "System > About".
3. Scroll down and click "System info".
4. Click "System protection" on the left. You see the "System Properties" window showing up with the "System Protection" tab opened.
5. Click "System Restore" button. You will see the "System Restore" window showing up
6. Select "Choose a different restore point" and click "Next". You will see the list of system restore points that have been created by you or by the system itself.
7. Select a system restore point like "Windows Modules Installer"
and click "Next".
You will see the "Confirm your restore point" screen showing up.
8. Click "Finish" to restore your system to the selected restore point.
2017-11-04, 239👍, 0💬
How to remove GoogleDesktop.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce sec...
How to add a program into the startup folder? If you find an interesting program that you want to ad...
How to remove VSAdd-in.dll and VSAdd-in toolbar? If you want to remove VSAdd-in toolbar from your IE...
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word 2007 supports 2 Web page ...
Which folder should I use to share picture files and music files with other Bluetooth devices on my ...