Restoring Windows 10 with System Restore Point
How do I restore my Windows 10 system with a Restore Point created in the past?
If you want to see the list of System Restore points created in the past on your Windows 10 system, you can follow these steps:
1. Click "Start > Settings".
2. Select "System > About".
3. Scroll down and click "System info".
4. Click "System protection" on the left. You see the "System Properties" window showing up with the "System Protection" tab opened.
5. Click "System Restore" button. You will see the "System Restore" window showing up
6. Select "Choose a different restore point" and click "Next". You will see the list of system restore points that have been created by you or by the system itself.
7. Select a system restore point like "Windows Modules Installer"
and click "Next".
You will see the "Confirm your restore point" screen showing up.
8. Click "Finish" to restore your system to the selected restore point.
2017-11-04, 115👍, 0💬
What is "SMS Task Sequence Agent" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "SMS Task Sequence Agent"...
What files are stored in the "C:\Users\<userid >\AppData\Local\M icrosoft\Windows\Tempor. ..
How to download and install JDK (Java SE Development Kit) 6? If you want to download and install JDK...
How to remove reader_sl.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce securit...
Can I remove startup application "OSA9.exe - Microsoft Office Launch Helper" to speedup my computer ...