Restoring Windows 10 with System Restore Point
How do I restore my Windows 10 system with a Restore Point created in the past?
If you want to see the list of System Restore points created in the past on your Windows 10 system, you can follow these steps:
1. Click "Start > Settings".
2. Select "System > About".
3. Scroll down and click "System info".
4. Click "System protection" on the left. You see the "System Properties" window showing up with the "System Protection" tab opened.
5. Click "System Restore" button. You will see the "System Restore" window showing up
6. Select "Choose a different restore point" and click "Next". You will see the list of system restore points that have been created by you or by the system itself.
7. Select a system restore point like "Windows Modules Installer"
and click "Next".
You will see the "Confirm your restore point" screen showing up.
8. Click "Finish" to restore your system to the selected restore point.
2017-11-04, 518👍, 0💬
What are default Startup Programs on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Windows...
How to download and install Alexa Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser? Alexa Toolbar offers...
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...
How to remove REFIEBAR.DLL - Microsoft Research Extra Toolbar Button and Extra Tools Menu Item for I...
What is "Storage Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Storage Service" service related...