Impact of Restoring Windows 10 System
How do I know what it will be changed if I restore my Windows 10 system with a Restore Point created in the past?
You find your system is infected by a spamware. Before restoring it with a system restore point created in the past, you can find out what programs will be effected using these steps:
1. Click "Start > Settings".
2. Select "System > About".
3. Scroll down and click "System info".
4. Click "System protection" on the left. You see the "System Properties" window showing up with the "System Protection" tab opened.
5. Click "System Restore" button. You will see the "System Restore" window showing up
6. Select "Choose a different restore point" and click "Next". You will see the list of system restore points that have been created by you or by the system itself.
7. Select a system restore point like "Windows Modules Installer"
and click "Scan for affected programs".
You will see the list of programs that will be affected
if you go ahead the system to this restore point.
The first section shows all programs that will be deleted if you decided to restore the system to this restore point. For example, McAfee LiveSafe 16.0.3 is in the list, which means it was installed after this restore point and you may need to reinstall it if you use this restore point.
2017-11-04, 641👍, 0💬
What is the best way to remove programs from the startup application list? There are a number of way...
Can I remove startup application "exec.exe - NetZero Search Enhancements" to speedup my computer and...
Can I remove startup application "issch.exe - InstallShield Update Service Scheduler" to speedup my ...
How to access Services Management Console on Windows Vista? Services Management Console is a system ...
What is the startup program "IDT PC Audio - sttray64.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? Can I remove it ...