List of Windows 10 System Restore Points
How to see the list of system restore points created on my Windows 10 system?
If you want to see the list of System Restore points created in the past on your Windows 10 system, you can follow these steps:
1. Click "Start > Settings".
2. Select "System > About". You see the "About" screen showing up.
3. Scroll down and click "System info". You see the "View basic information about your computer" screen showing up.
4. Click "System protection" on the left. You see the "System Properties" window showing up with the "System Protection" tab opened.
5. Click "System Restore" button. You will see the "System Restore" window showing up
6. Select "Choose a different restore point" and click "Next".
You will see the list of system restore points
that have been created by you or by the system itself.
2017-11-04, 173👍, 0💬
What is tfswctrl.exe process - Sonic Drive Letter Access Component? Process tfswctrl.exe is the Driv...
How to start sc.exe command to create, delete and manage Windows services? sc.exe is a command line ...
Can I disable Windows service "Application Layer Gateway Service" to speedup my computer? Windows se...
I have a problem wiht the Drivers Video Card, I have a laptop HP dv6448se and the video card are a N...
What is the startup program "CyberLink Virtual Drive - VirtualDrive.exe" on my Windows 8 computer? C...