List of Windows 10 System Restore Points
How to see the list of system restore points created on my Windows 10 system?
If you want to see the list of System Restore points created in the past on your Windows 10 system, you can follow these steps:
1. Click "Start > Settings".
2. Select "System > About". You see the "About" screen showing up.
3. Scroll down and click "System info". You see the "View basic information about your computer" screen showing up.
4. Click "System protection" on the left. You see the "System Properties" window showing up with the "System Protection" tab opened.
5. Click "System Restore" button. You will see the "System Restore" window showing up
6. Select "Choose a different restore point" and click "Next".
You will see the list of system restore points
that have been created by you or by the system itself.
2017-11-04, 652👍, 0💬
How to remove msjava.dll - Java Console Extra Tools Menu Item for Internet Explorer (IE) browsers? m...
Can I disable Windows service "Network Associates Task Manager" to speedup my computer? Third party ...
Can I disable Windows service "COM+ Event System" to speedup my computer? Windows service "COM+ Even...
What is BTStackServer.exe Process - Bluetooth Stack COM Server? Process BTStackServer.exe is the Blu...
How to remove REFIEBAR.DLL - Microsoft Research Extra Toolbar Button and Extra Tools Menu Item for I...