List of Windows 10 System Restore Points
How to see the list of system restore points created on my Windows 10 system?
If you want to see the list of System Restore points created in the past on your Windows 10 system, you can follow these steps:
1. Click "Start > Settings".
2. Select "System > About". You see the "About" screen showing up.
3. Scroll down and click "System info". You see the "View basic information about your computer" screen showing up.
4. Click "System protection" on the left. You see the "System Properties" window showing up with the "System Protection" tab opened.
5. Click "System Restore" button. You will see the "System Restore" window showing up
6. Select "Choose a different restore point" and click "Next".
You will see the list of system restore points
that have been created by you or by the system itself.
2017-11-04, 217👍, 0💬
What files are installed by Yahoo! Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) browser? Whenever an Internet ...
What is Shockware Flash Object - Download Program Files (DPF)? Shockware Flash Object is a Download ...
How to configure your system for DSL Internet connection? Once your DSL modem is connected to your s...
Can I remove startup application "ifrmewrk.exe - Intel Wireless Framework" to speedup my computer an...
What is "Office Software Protection Platform" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Office Softw...