List of Windows 10 System Restore Points
How to see the list of system restore points created on my Windows 10 system?
If you want to see the list of System Restore points created in the past on your Windows 10 system, you can follow these steps:
1. Click "Start > Settings".
2. Select "System > About". You see the "About" screen showing up.
3. Scroll down and click "System info". You see the "View basic information about your computer" screen showing up.
4. Click "System protection" on the left. You see the "System Properties" window showing up with the "System Protection" tab opened.
5. Click "System Restore" button. You will see the "System Restore" window showing up
6. Select "Choose a different restore point" and click "Next".
You will see the list of system restore points
that have been created by you or by the system itself.
2017-11-04, 111👍, 0💬
A collection of 8 tutorials on Internet connections with DSL modems covering: What are required to u...
Can I remove startup application "shstat.exe - VirusScan On-access scanner statistics" to speedup my...
Can I remove startup application "YahooMessenger.exe - Yahoo Instant Messenger" to speedup my comput...
How to start Apache server manually on Windows systems? If you followed our Apache server installati...
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show view? I have created a macro that displ...