List of Windows 10 System Restore Points
How to see the list of system restore points created on my Windows 10 system?
If you want to see the list of System Restore points created in the past on your Windows 10 system, you can follow these steps:
1. Click "Start > Settings".
2. Select "System > About". You see the "About" screen showing up.
3. Scroll down and click "System info". You see the "View basic information about your computer" screen showing up.
4. Click "System protection" on the left. You see the "System Properties" window showing up with the "System Protection" tab opened.
5. Click "System Restore" button. You will see the "System Restore" window showing up
6. Select "Choose a different restore point" and click "Next".
You will see the list of system restore points
that have been created by you or by the system itself.
2017-11-04, 331👍, 0💬
Why do I have to keep reinstalling Microsoft Solitaire Collection that came with my HP lapto, Window...
What is Windows XP Services Management Console? Windows XP Services Management Console is a system a...
What are Download Program Files (DPF) for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser? Download Program Files (...
How to view services with the System Configuration tool "msconfig.exe" on Windows 7? System Configur...
What is EvtEng.exe process - Intel Wireless EvtEng Module? Process EvtEng.exe is related to your wir...