List of Windows 10 System Restore Points
How to see the list of system restore points created on my Windows 10 system?
If you want to see the list of System Restore points created in the past on your Windows 10 system, you can follow these steps:
1. Click "Start > Settings".
2. Select "System > About". You see the "About" screen showing up.
3. Scroll down and click "System info". You see the "View basic information about your computer" screen showing up.
4. Click "System protection" on the left. You see the "System Properties" window showing up with the "System Protection" tab opened.
5. Click "System Restore" button. You will see the "System Restore" window showing up
6. Select "Choose a different restore point" and click "Next".
You will see the list of system restore points
that have been created by you or by the system itself.
2017-11-04, 275👍, 0💬
How to export Windows services to a text file? If you want to export services that are currently con...
What is QLBCTRL.exe - Process - QLB Controller? Process QLBCTRL.exe is the QLB (Quick Launch Button)...
Where to find tutorials as Introduction to Internet Explorer (IE). Here is a list of tutorials to an...
Can I disable Windows service "Office Source Engine" to speedup my computer? Microsoft application s...
Can I remove startup application "Directcd.exe - Roxio DirectCD Application" to speedup my computer ...