List of Windows 10 System Restore Points
How to see the list of system restore points created on my Windows 10 system?
If you want to see the list of System Restore points created in the past on your Windows 10 system, you can follow these steps:
1. Click "Start > Settings".
2. Select "System > About". You see the "About" screen showing up.
3. Scroll down and click "System info". You see the "View basic information about your computer" screen showing up.
4. Click "System protection" on the left. You see the "System Properties" window showing up with the "System Protection" tab opened.
5. Click "System Restore" button. You will see the "System Restore" window showing up
6. Select "Choose a different restore point" and click "Next".
You will see the list of system restore points
that have been created by you or by the system itself.
2017-11-04, 515👍, 0💬
Summary of suggested services settings for Windows XP Pro SP1 system - Part II Continue from Part I....
How to remove WZQKPICK.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security...
What is WindowsLiveLogin.dll - DLL file - Windows Live Login module? DLL WindowsLiveLogin.dll is ins...
How to configure IIS to support PHP scripts on your Windows system? If you want to support PHP scrip...
How to remove ssdiag.exe from the startup application list to gain performance and reduce security r...