Remote Login Permission on Windows 10
How to authorisze a user for remote login on Windows 10?
Let's assume that a user is getting the following error message:
The connection was denied because the user account is not authorized for remote login.
You can follow these steps to give the remote login permission to the user:
1. Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools".
2. Click to run "Computer Management".
3. Click to open "System Tools > Local Users and Groups > Groups". You see a list of default local user groups:
4. Click to open "Remote Desktop Users" group. You see a list of users in this group.
5. Click "Add" button to add the new user to this group, so he/she can use Remote Desktop to access this computer from home.
2019-10-17, 3476👍, 0💬
What is service "AEADIFilters" and program "AEADISRV.EXE" on Windows Vista? "AEADIFilters" is a syst...
How do I copy the user ratings for my files to my new computer? You can ensure that the user ratings...
What is "WWAN AutoConfig" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "WWAN AutoConfig" service related...
What is "UPnP Device Host" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "UPnP Device Host" service relat...
Can I remove startup application "ISUSPM.exe - InstallShield Update Service Update Manager" to speed...