Remote Login Permission on Windows 10
How to authorisze a user for remote login on Windows 10?
Let's assume that a user is getting the following error message:
The connection was denied because the user account is not authorized for remote login.
You can follow these steps to give the remote login permission to the user:
1. Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools".
2. Click to run "Computer Management".
3. Click to open "System Tools > Local Users and Groups > Groups". You see a list of default local user groups:
4. Click to open "Remote Desktop Users" group. You see a list of users in this group.
5. Click "Add" button to add the new user to this group, so he/she can use Remote Desktop to access this computer from home.
2019-10-17, 1701👍, 0💬
How to increase the remote login limit on Windows 10? By default, Windows 10 only allows 1 remote lo...
What files are installed by Yahoo! Toolbar for Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser? Whenever an Interne...
How to unblock a publisher? 1. Open Internet Explorer. 2. Click the Tools button, and then click Int...
Why don't my playlists work on my new computer? An entry in a playlist uses a "relative path" to ide...
What is AcroIEHelper.dll - DLL file - Adobe Acrobat IE Helper Version 6.0 for ActivieX? DLL AcroIEHe...