Remote Login Permission on Windows 10
How to authorisze a user for remote login on Windows 10?
Let's assume that a user is getting the following error message:
The connection was denied because the user account is not authorized for remote login.
You can follow these steps to give the remote login permission to the user:
1. Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools".
2. Click to run "Computer Management".
3. Click to open "System Tools > Local Users and Groups > Groups". You see a list of default local user groups:
4. Click to open "Remote Desktop Users" group. You see a list of users in this group.
5. Click "Add" button to add the new user to this group, so he/she can use Remote Desktop to access this computer from home.
2019-10-17, 3525👍, 0💬
Can I remove startup application "ISUSPM.exe - InstallShield Update Service Update Manager" to speed...
.MPG File Name Extension - MPEG Files mpg is the file name extension for files that stores audio and...
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word 2007 supports 2 Web page ...
What is services.exe process - Services and Controller app? Process services.exe is part of the Wind...
Can I disable Windows service "NICCONFIGSVC" to speedup my computer? Windows service "NICCONFIGSVC" ...