Remote Login Permission on Windows 10
How to authorisze a user for remote login on Windows 10?
Let's assume that a user is getting the following error message:
The connection was denied because the user account is not authorized for remote login.
You can follow these steps to give the remote login permission to the user:
1. Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools".
2. Click to run "Computer Management".
3. Click to open "System Tools > Local Users and Groups > Groups". You see a list of default local user groups:
4. Click to open "Remote Desktop Users" group. You see a list of users in this group.
5. Click "Add" button to add the new user to this group, so he/she can use Remote Desktop to access this computer from home.
â‡‘â‡‘ Windows 10 Tutorials
2019-10-17, 4473👍, 0💬
Where to find information about what processes are running on Windows 8 and how to manage them? I wa...
Can I remove startup application "DSentry.exe - Dell DVDSentry" to speedup my computer and reduce se...
Can I remove startup application "ifrmewrk.exe - Intel Wireless Framework" to speedup my computer an...
What is WindowsLiveLogin.dll - DLL file - Windows Live Login module? DLL WindowsLiveLogin.dll is ins...
How to download PHP engine for Windows systems? If you are interested in downloading a copy of PHP e...