Remote Login Permission on Windows 10
How to authorisze a user for remote login on Windows 10?
Let's assume that a user is getting the following error message:
The connection was denied because the user account is not authorized for remote login.
You can follow these steps to give the remote login permission to the user:
1. Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools".
2. Click to run "Computer Management".
3. Click to open "System Tools > Local Users and Groups > Groups". You see a list of default local user groups:
4. Click to open "Remote Desktop Users" group. You see a list of users in this group.
5. Click "Add" button to add the new user to this group, so he/she can use Remote Desktop to access this computer from home.
2019-10-17, 3454👍, 0💬
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to my computer? When you are visiting a Website, it ...
How to remove NetZero Toolbar from Internet Explorer (IE) 7 browser? NetZero Toolbar offers you nice...
A collection of 8 tutorials on Internet connections with DSL modems covering: What are required to u...
What is HelpHost.exe - Microsoft Help Center Hosting Server? HelpHost.exe is the executable binary f...
How to create your PHP configuration file, php.ini? If you have followed our Installing PHP Engine t...