Remote Login Permission on Windows 10
How to authorisze a user for remote login on Windows 10?
Let's assume that a user is getting the following error message:
The connection was denied because the user account is not authorized for remote login.
You can follow these steps to give the remote login permission to the user:
1. Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools".
2. Click to run "Computer Management".
3. Click to open "System Tools > Local Users and Groups > Groups". You see a list of default local user groups:
4. Click to open "Remote Desktop Users" group. You see a list of users in this group.
5. Click "Add" button to add the new user to this group, so he/she can use Remote Desktop to access this computer from home.
2019-10-17, 4016👍, 0💬
What is "WLAN AutoConfig" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "WLAN AutoConfig" service related...
Can I disable Windows service "IMAPI CD-Burning COM Service" to speedup my computer? Windows service...
How do I move the licenses for the songs that I purchased from an online store to my new computer? T...
What is PIM? What is a PIM Item, What is PIM Item Transfer? What is PIM? PIM stands for Personal Inf...
How to connect your computer to a DSL line? Here are the steps of how to connect your computer to th...