Remote Login Permission on Windows 10
How to authorisze a user for remote login on Windows 10?
Let's assume that a user is getting the following error message:
The connection was denied because the user account is not authorized for remote login.
You can follow these steps to give the remote login permission to the user:
1. Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools".
2. Click to run "Computer Management".
3. Click to open "System Tools > Local Users and Groups > Groups". You see a list of default local user groups:
4. Click to open "Remote Desktop Users" group. You see a list of users in this group.
5. Click "Add" button to add the new user to this group, so he/she can use Remote Desktop to access this computer from home.
2019-10-17, 3905👍, 0💬
What is "Windows Biometric Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "Windows Biometric Serv...
What is the best way to remove programs from the startup application list? There are a number of way...
How To Download and Install Media Player Classic? If you are looking for a simple open source DVD pl...
Can I disable Windows service "InstallDriver Table Manager" to speedup my computer? Windows service ...
How to install Apache server on Windows systems? If you followed our downloading Apache server tutor...