Restore Bluetooth Icon in Taskbar on Windows 7
How to restore Bluetooth icon in the taskbar (system tray) on Windows 7? I removed it by a mistake.
If you accidently removed the Bluetooth icon from the taskbar (system tray) on Windows 7, there is no easy way to restore it back. You need to find and run the "Change Bluetooth Settings" tool put the Bluetooth icon back in the taskbar as illustrated in this tutorial:
1. Right-click on th Bluetooth icon in the taskbar (system tray) and select the "Remove Icon" command. You will see the Bluetooth icon removed from the taskbar.
2. Click the Windows "Start" button.
3. Type in "Change Bluetooth Settings" in the Search field and press the "Enter" key. You will see the "Bluetooth Settings" window showing up.
4. Click the "Options" tab and check the checkbox next to
"Show the Bluetooth icon in the notification area" as shown below:
5. Click "OK" to save the change. You will see the Bluetooth icon showing up again in the taskbar.
2012-02-14, 10882👍, 0💬
Can I disable Windows service "OracleMTSRecoveryServic e"to speedup my computer? Third party applica...
What is "SPP Notification Service" in my Windows 7 service list? And how is "SPP Notification Servic...
Can I disable Windows service "Windows Image Acquisition (WIA)" to speedup my computer? Windows serv...
Summary of suggested services settings for Windows XP Pro SP1 system - Part III Continue from Part I...
How to configure your system for Wireless Internet connection? Once your wireless router is connecte...