Restoring Bluetooth Icon in Taskbar on Windows 7
How to restore Bluetooth icon in the taskbar (system tray) on Windows 7? I removed it by a mistake.
If you accidently removed the Bluetooth icon from the taskbar (system tray) on Windows 7, there is no easy way to restore it back. You need to find and run the "Change Bluetooth Settings" tool put the Bluetooth icon back in the taskbar as illustrated in this tutorial:
1. Right-click on th Bluetooth icon in the taskbar (system tray) and select the "Remove Icon" command. You will see the Bluetooth icon removed from the taskbar.
2. Click the Windows "Start" button.
3. Type in "Change Bluetooth Settings" in the Search field and press the "Enter" key. You will see the "Bluetooth Settings" window showing up.
4. Click the "Options" tab and check the checkbox next to "Show the Bluetooth icon in the notification area" as shown below:
5. Click "OK" to save the change. You will see the Bluetooth icon showing up again in the taskbar.
2012-02-14, 9565👍, 0💬
What are default Installed Programs on a Windows 7 Home Premium computer? If you are running a Windo...
Can I remove startup application "hkcmd.exe - hkcmd Module" to speedup my computer and reduce securi...
Is MUWebControl Class a program to control your childrens' surfing the web? What it is exactly?
What is Java Runtime Environment 1.4.2 - Download Program Files (DPF)? Java Runtime Environment 1.4....
I have a problem wiht the Drivers Video Card, I have a laptop HP dv6448se and the video card are a N...